Someone Help! My Life Hangs in the Balance!

Jason Summa jms341 at psu.edu
Thu Oct 31 23:42:03 EST 1996

Hi, I'm a student at Penn State University and I have a serious dilemma. I
have to pick a major soon and I'm undecided between chemistry and chemical
engineering. Needless to say I have no idea what either of the two majors
"really" involve. I have questions like what does a chemistry major do after
getting a degree? What does a Chem E do after getting a degree? What's the job
market like for either? Will graduate school be necessary with a chem degree?
Any input whatsoever would be greatly appreciated! What do chemists do? What
do Chem E's do? How much do they make? Where would I work? And for whom?
Please email me with any responses or ideas at jms341 at psu.edu
Any help at all would help me immenslely!
Thank you very much!