Need scientific article reference software

Olaf Winkelhake winkelhake at
Wed Sep 11 03:59:52 EST 1996

John Watson wrote:
> > Brad Brush (biomedic at wrote:
> > : We are looking for bibliograhpic software for our science references. We had
> > : previously used PAPERBASE, a product from Wight Scientific in England.

you may visit
which is the homepage of Book III a bibliography processor for Windows
I wrote. You will find a link to Todd Blayones page on bibliography
software there. It covers all products I know of for DOS/MAC/Windows

Book III does not support paperbase yet, but if you are interested, you
send me some ascii output file to check for an import filter

Best regards,
Olaf Winkelhake