SCIDS and gene therapy

Yetiboy bcauther at
Sun Sep 29 21:34:25 EST 1996

Hi there. I'm a university student looking for info on gene therapy and
Severe Combined Immune Deficiency Syndrome somewhere on the WWW. I've
tried checking out a few of the larger gene therapy sites, but all I've
come up with is some work with hu-scid mice, which while a bit helpful
isn't quite enough. Anyone know of any sites? Please reply to me
directly, I don't get much time on tin. Thanks in advance.

This is my cool sig	   Come visit the International House of Yetiboy!
brad cauthers
bcauther at	   "Welcome to the Shrine of Beer"-Chris Cornell