1000s of completely free term papers

James P. Mone jmone at MARAUDER.MILLERSV.EDU
Tue Apr 1 12:03:43 EST 1997

Is this the best response you can muster? What defense do you offer to
justify your activity.   People like you
undermine all that is sacred to the educational process.  Worms like you
do a serious disservice to the educational process by encouraging students
to cheat.  I have never caught one of my students PLAGIARIZING written
material, but they all know that I will be merciless in my pursuit of
punishment of such activity.
Jay Mone