mealworm help?

Richard A. Lockshin lockshin at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 1 11:18:51 EST 1997

Do you have a good library in Nova Scotia?  Several books for amateur
entomologists often have descriptions on raising mealworms.  Journal
of Insect Physiology, published in England, sometimes has research
articles on them.

lockshin at stjohns.edu
lockshin at mindspring.com
check out Apoptosis/Programmed Cell Death Web Page
http://rdz.stjohns.edu/~lockshin/index.html