1000s of completely free term papers

John Collins collins at UMBI.UMD.EDU
Tue Apr 1 13:56:29 EST 1997

JPM: If these accusations are directed towards me, then you may be guilty of
libel.  All I did was point out three small errors in your previous message.
-JHC

On Tue, 1 Apr 1997, James P. Mone wrote: > Is this the best response you
can muster? What defense do you offer to > justify your activity.  People
like you > undermine all that is sacred to the educational process.  Worms
like you > do a serious disservice to the educational process by
encouraging students > to cheat.  I have never caught one of my students
PLAGIARIZING written > material, but they all know that I will be
merciless in my pursuit of > punishment of such activity. > Jay Mone

> On Mon, 31 Mar 1997, John Collins wrote: > > > receive, not recieve > >
destructive to, not destructive of > > plagiarism, not plagarism