Transfer after Tris-Tricine-buffered electrophoresis

Park, Seung Kyu parksk at BORA.DACOM.CO.KR
Tue Apr 1 03:15:29 EST 1997

Dear Everyone:

I am trying to transfer for western blot after Tris-Tricine-buffered
electrophoresis which looks good for low molecular protein. But, it
looks very difficult to transfer onto PVDF membrane with 1200mA.hr.
There is no critical difference except containing glycerol(I think is
for good resolution). Anyway, although I tried it under the condition,
parts of high molecular bands are remained on gel. What should I do for
complete transfer? I would appreciated if anyone who know trouble
shooting make me know.
Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

SK Park.