placenta physiology&endocrinology: info needed

The Tyrant of Tyr j5822673 at redgum.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au
Thu Apr 3 23:17:38 EST 1997

Hello
 I am currently studying the overall endocrinology of the placenta; primarily it's
'hi-jacking' of the female metabolism during pregnancy. I am also studying the
contraceptive significance of these hormones.
Although I have found some information, most of it is too general; and not very
specific to endocrinology. Any help would be greatly appreciated; especially any
good references. If you can help me, please e-mail me directly. Thanks in advance.
Michael. j5822673 at redgum.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au