Pectin

Charlotte Anglim anglim at zetnet.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 21:13:28 EST 1997

I am a student at school and for a major project I have to do a
research project. I have decided to do it on pectin and pectinase. I
have to think of an aim for my project, can anyone help me. I have
searched the internet for pectin and I have found that it is being
researched for cancer treatment. I think this is beyond what I am
looking for. I am looking at pectin in fruits and how pectinase (the
enzyme) is the cause for fruit to become "softer".

I have to design a long experiment, can anyone give me some good
ideas so I can get started

Yours Sincerely

Neil Anglim

anglim at zetnet.co.uk