Consultant

sunny N stewart sunnyesq at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 7 01:24:02 EST 1997

My name is Sunny Stewart.

I have approximately 15 years experience in the drug discovery/pharm/
biotech industry.  My expertise is in the development and facilitation
of corporate partnerships and research and development collaborations.
I have raised over $80M in my career.

In addition, I have experience in patent and trademark law. I
specialize in patent prosecution and litigation, especially
Interferences.

I have an MS from the Sorbonne and a JD from the University of VA.  I
am looking for either a fulltime position in the San Diego area or a
consultancy worldwide.

I can be reached through e-mail at"

sunnyesq at ix.netcom.com