undergraduate lab space

David DeGroote degroote at tigger.stcloud.msus.edu
Wed Apr 9 08:41:03 EST 1997

This may not be the correct place to post--if you have other sources please let me know or cross-post if you have the time.
At any rate--we are in the midst of a space crunch and our dean has asked
for any information/studies that would provide documentation as to the
necessary space to safely and efficiently conduct undergraduate laboratory
classes.
I realize this is somewhat ambiguous--but even if some one is constructing
a new building with undergraduate biology labs as part of the plans--
then what size are the rooms and how many students will they accomadate.
David DeGroote
Biology
St. Cloud State University
St. Cloud, MN 56301