Small Business Grants Available

lisaloud at lisaloud at
Fri Apr 11 01:06:21 EST 1997

Are you a small business owner, or a hopeful entrepreneur looking start or expand
your business.  Well, a benefactor on the internet is making that possible by awarding
cash grants every month to entrepreneurs.   I myself came to discover this site while
watching a feature of this site on a national television show on one of the major
networks.  Don't worry, these people are not trying to sell you anything at all.
Prove me wrong by visiting the site yourself.