MAKE MONEY AT HOME IN YOUR SPARE TIME

jonbox at SERVE.COM jonbox at SERVE.COM
Sat Apr 12 13:40:55 EST 1997

JUST MAIL TWO LETTERS...AND
MAKE $15,000. IN ONE (1) MONTH
RESULTS ARE GUARANTEED
PROOF WILL BE SENT WITH ORDER

As unbelievable as it sounds I have developed an "Exclusive=
 Information Package" that can earn you as much as $15,000.=
 within a "30" day period. It's a money making discovery that is=
 so powerful it's guaranteed to produce at least $500. (or more)=
 average cash income PER DAY! by following my simple instructions=
 or I'll pay you        $100. just for giving it a try. Others=
 are doing it, why not you? I'll show you exactly how it's done=
 and provide you with SPECIFIC FORMS AND INFORMATION. You will=
 not be able to believe how amazingly simple this is to do.

I know from personal experience that most money making plans=
 really don't work in practice. It's a fact that there are very=
 few ways for an average person like myself to easily make big=
 money fast. For years I have searched out and investigated many=
 money making ideas. I've been determined to find the very best,=
 honest methods of getting rich fast. I have bought and tried a=
 number of courses, plans and "How-To" books on making money=
 easily. I've tried import/export wholesaling, self publishing,=
 mail order catalogs, real estate and stock investment, pyramid=
 schemes, multil level marketing and many other different mail=
 order methods. I spent hours of wasted energy trying to find the=
 right one. After spending all that time and a lot of money, I=
 have discovered only one thing for sure--THEY ALL REQUIRE A LOT=
 OF HARD WORK AND TIME (usually 2-6 months to get started) AND=
 MONEY (usually $400. to several thousand dollars up-front). And=
 after that, the profits, if any, were usually very small.

I'VE COME ACROSS SOMETHING THAT CAN TOTALLY CHANGE YOUR WAY OF=
 THINKING, YOUR LIFE, AND YOUR INCOME FOR THE BETTER!

$15,000. will be sent to you in ONE (1)MONTH GUARANTEED! with=
 very little work, very little investment and no "products".=
 Forget about work and forget about risks-there is very little of=
 this involved. My program is not a business or a job; it's a=
 proven MONEY MAKING principle. It's a concept that is so SIMPLE=
 and so INCREDIBLE that it would be hard to make a mistake, even=
 if you tried. I believe in my heart that this is THE BEST MONEY=
 MAKING SYSTEM OFFERED IN THE UNITED STATES TODAY. It's the=
 shortest and safest way to make this kind of money that I have=
 ever investigated. And it can be repeated over and over again.

PAGE 1

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS!
MAIL ONLY TWO (2) LETTERS ABOUT EVERY SIX (6) WEEKS-(JUST 16=
 LETTERS
A YEAR) THAT'S ALL I DO! ANYONE ELSE REVEIVING MY REPORT AND=
 MATERIALS CAN DO IT TOO!

1.Mail one letter about four sentences long to "Business A" (I'll=
 give you the actual letter). They will send back to you a very=
 specific type of information.
2. Put the materials I send you along with the information from=
 "Business A" into a large envelope, include my instructions and=
 mail it directly to "Business B". They will take care of=
 everything else for you. No work involved on your part.

Everything will be carefully disclosed to you in precise detailed=
 steps, clearly, concisely and in an easy-to-understand manner.=
 I'll send you the facts, actual working materials and=
 instructions you need to make money, AT ONCE. Mail just sixteen=
 (16) letters a year and earn up to $180.000. average income per=
 year with this. There is nothing magical about it, it's all=
 "know-how" and anyone even a high school student can learn to do=
 this in approximately 30 minutes. You only need to know whom to=
 send the letter to!

THAT'S IT---IT'S THAT EXPLOSIVE!

And...guess what? You'll be surprised to learn that both=
 "Business A and Business B" can be found in most every city in=
 the United States and Canada. This has got to be the most=
 valuable piece of information that money can buy. No more guess=
 work, no more hassles...nothing but straight easy income. This=
 technique can be used anywhere, by anyone with a tiny bit of=
 ambition. The money will start coming in directly to your home=
 or office in only a matter of days. EVERY PENNY IS YOURS TO=
 KEEP! It all comes in "cold cash". Ready for you to spend right=
 now. It's a specific and definite money-making process that will=
 work for you exactly as it's working for me and several others.=
 In fact, this might be the shortest legal way to make money that=
 has ever been invented.

SPEND ONLY TWENTY (20) MINUTES A DAY FOLLOW-UP AT HOME AND DO=
 NOTHING ELSE EXCEPT WATCH THE DOLLARS KEEP COMING IN (INSTEAD OF=
 OUT FOR A CHANGE)
ABSOLUTELY FOOL-PROOF

This plan will show you how to take in more money in a day than=
 you now earn in a week...more money in a month than you now make=
 in a year and more money in a year than anyone thought possible.=
 Enjoy your life in a way that most people will only dream about.=
 It would stagger ones imagination, while they are making only a=
 fraction of what you will be making by working only part time at=
 home. (Earn money 24 hours a day without stepping out of your=
 home or apartment.

PAGE 2

DOUBLE GRARANTEE!!
After receiving and implementing the process described in the=
 program! "Mail Two Letters and Make $15,000. in ONE Month" for a=
 two year period you may return it at that time for DOUBLE YOUR=
 MONEY BACK. No questions asked! No delays! Just a prompt=
 refund.

TRIPLE FREE BONUS!!
For those people who answered this letter only, we will include=
 absolutely FREE our new directory of over 150 firms that use the=
 services of independent homeworkers. Many of these firms pay up=
 to $3.00-$4.00 each just for stuffing envelopes with free=
 postage and supplies. Others offer top pay for mailing letters,=
 assembling catalogs, typing letters, etc. (A$15.00 value). Also=
 FREE, we will include your name and address in our computer=
 service which we supply to hundreds of firms that use=
 homeworkers on a constant basis. With your permission we will=
 list your name and address. Before long your mailbox will be=
 flooded with homework offers of all kinds (A $15.00 value). We=
 will also include absolutely FREE our new Mailing List=
 Dealership which pays you two way commissions (50%) from sales=
 up to $300.00 each. All three bonuses (valued at $30.00) are=
 yours FREE just for ordering our program today.

$5,000.00 SPECIAL GUARANTEE!!
If you show me an easier, simpler and more risk free money making=
 concept that has this much profit potential, I'LL SEND YOU A=
 PERSONAL MONEY ORDER FOR $5,000.00 (That's Five Thousand=
 Dollars). Anyone who does not believe this system will perform=
 as I say can pick up an easy $5,000. right here by proving me=
 wrong!! THIS IS THE STRONGEST GUARANTEE YOU WILL EVER SEE! I=
 wouldn't make an offer like this unless I believed this=
 technique works.

You will make $15,000. in one month exactly as outlined in my=
 program, $500. average daily profit mailing just sixteen (16)=
 letters a year and doing ONLY 20 MINUTES average follow-up work=
 a day. If you act now it will by yours at ONLY a cost of $30.00.=
 With your permission I'll rush this valuable money making=
 program to you at my risk NOT YOURS.

To order our money making program simply print clearly your name=
 and address on a piece of paper and send it along with $30.00=
 cash, check or money order (personal checks will delay order for=
 bank clearance). Send your order to:

JOAN ROGERS
120 East Oakland Park Blvd.
Ste. 105 Dept M2L-EM