Biotech Employment Agecny

Pamela Duckmanton dracena at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 14 12:00:21 EST 1997

Announcing a new Temporary Employment Agency specialized for the
Biotechnical Industries of the San Francisco Bay area!

Why choose us ?

* We have an extensive Biotech database full of people looking for jobs.
With our detailed application form, requirements for resumes and other
information, we screen and provide top quality people from lab
technician level to senior management.

* Our rates are very competitive with other leading technical placement
agencies.

* We are purposefully a small and specialized corporation with an
exclusive client base. This corporate culture allows us to be dedicated
to providing a more personal service to our clients rather than some of
the large agencies that can be impersonal and very dispersed in their
interests. We
can pay more attention to matching people to jobs.

Who are our clients ?

Almost everyone that needs biologists and people in related fields can
find people they need at Life personnel. These include :

* Biotech Corporations
* Diagnostic and microbiology labs.
* Public health labs

Visit our Web Page at  http://www.lifepersonnel.com
Call us at 1-888-BIOWORK

We would be happy to mail you some information or to talk about your
requirements in more detail. If you are interested in being on our
mailing
list please e-mail us - info at lifepersonnel.com

Life Personnel - Creating Life in the Workplace