A writer's questions

Mark Mozden 72012.1130 at CompuServe.COM
Sat Apr 12 11:03:27 EST 1997

	Hi, I'm a techno-y writer with the following questions for any kind
hearted soul-in-the-know in this busy medium:
1) What is the approximate DNA similarity between a human and a rat?
All I need is a rough estimate...
2) Is there a new/better truth serum beyond Thiopental?
3) Can you name a good coffee shop in Cambridge where scientist
types are likely to hang out and get wired?

	Post note, or preferably email me direct at:
72012.1130 at Compuserve.Com
	I thank you for any questions you can answer, and I appreciate your
time.
	-Mark Mozden