Regeneron

Bernard Murray bernard at elsie.nci.nih.gov
Thu Apr 17 01:59:32 EST 1997

In article <335573C1.118F at julian.uwo.ca>, doneill2 at julian.uwo.ca says...

>Good Day!
>Have you heard of a company called REGENERON in Tarrytown N.Y.?
>A scientist by the name of Yancopoulos is doing work there with
>angiopoietin II.
>Thanks for all your help.
>Dave.

No, I've never heard of them but I hope he's enjoying
his work (somebody somewhere must enjoy their work).

I don't know why you've just answered your own question
in your previous post on the subject but...

Concerning your other posts on assessment of apoptosis

a) Contact Trevigen (especially Philip Vanek) as they
have excellent protocols for apoptosis assessment by
Tdt or klenow labelling and also work with annexin V.
If angiopoietin is also a marker I'm sure they are
working on it as well.
	I have no commercial connection with Trevigen
but have found them friendly and informative.

b) Try switching from bionet.molec-model to
bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts as that newsgroup is
probably better suited to this kind of question.
I've taken the liberty of doing this.

	I hope that this helps,
		Bernard

Bernard Murray, Ph.D.