Ebola Information Page

*******Ebola akhacha1 at osf1.gmu.edu
Thu Apr 17 21:03:16 EST 1997

Hi Nanda,  I really enjoyed your page on Ebola.  You have done an awesome
thing!!! i'm a senior bio student and i have become addicted to this
killer virus and i'm allways trying to get the lattest info...I have read
three books relating to Ebola:  Hot Zone
				Level 4
				The Coming Plague
If you are aware of any others please let me know.
  Thanks for sharing your findings :0)

Ayline