Eternal Life Device Invented. Stop Aging completely. true

Heidi Awes heidi at electriciti.com
Wed Apr 16 22:06:11 EST 1997

In article <ChemTeam-0904971709410001 at db1-ppp8.dial.clubnet.net> ChemTeam at clubnet.net (John L. Park) writes:
>From: ChemTeam at clubnet.net (John L. Park)
>Subject: Re: Eternal Life Device Invented.  Stop Aging completely. true
>Date: 10 Apr 1997 00:04:11 GMT

>In article <01bc43a1$2907bd60$ceca0c26 at itjfvkli>, "Alex Chiu"
><alexycchiu at earthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>> This is the inventor of Eternal Life replying.  I did indeed invent the
>> thing.

  If we did not die of "natural" causes,  the mutations of our DNA,
as accumulated over a "lifetimine" (by U.V. light, chemical and physical
factors and general bad living)  would begin to be transcribed and expressed
there-by causing our demise via cancer or some other genetic decrepancy
(99.99999.....% of  mutations to our DNA are rarely beneficial (at best ) and
are more often lethal (DOWNS SYNDROME,  SICKLE CELL ANEMIA, ...etc) .

Heidi