Catfish question

Michael Bartosek mbarto at erie.net
Fri Apr 18 16:29:10 EST 1997

My name is Melissa Gray I am an Undergraduate biology major at Edinboro
University
in Pennsylvania. I am writing a term paper on the Behavior of Pangasius
Sutchi (Iridescent shark). I am having difficulty finding information on
this species of catfish I am looking for any information i can get so if
there is any one who could help me or know of a place to look for more
information i would so much appreciate it. My paper is
due this wed. April 23 so if you could respond before then. Thank you so
very much.

Melissa Gray