*** Non-Commercial MASSAGE / BODYWORKERS WEBSITE !!! ***

Webmaster webmaster at sw3d.com
Sun Apr 20 18:28:51 EST 1997

A Non-commercial site, sponsored by practitioners and therapists is now
online. This is the largest site of it's kind and just beginning. You
can find information on SWEDISH MASSAGE, REFLEXOLOGY, SCHOOLS, NEWS,
FELDENKRAIS, HELLER Work, MERCK MANUAL, MYOTHERAPY, MUSCLES, ASK DR.
WEIL? And more available through the site.

Including Web conferencing with "live" web-based chat coming soon. But
now, conferences setup for practitioners to discuss issues, ask
questions etc., and all interested parties welcome!

VISIT: http://www.sw3d.com/MASSAGETHERAPY TODAY!!

NOTE: This posting is NOT SPAM! We represent a NON-COMMERCIAL site
offering FREE information and resources for everyone. We have
specifically chosen certain newsgroups to post to that involve those who
we work with in our industry. Thank you.