No Risk Marketing=$$$$$$

norisk at sua.net norisk at sua.net
Mon Apr 21 02:27:16 EST 1997

Please see end of message for Remove instructions.

KICK START YOUR BUSINESS !!!

I've developed a new marketing strategy that will CATAPULT YOUR
BUSINESS RIGHT TO THE TOP!

The people I've already taught this to, have more leads than they can deal with!

Every single day our mailboxes are stuffed, with new inquiries,
questions, and that wonderful phrase, "I've just sent you an order."

If you'd like to hear more about this, "NO RISK" strategy.

Do not Hit the REPLY button, put the words "NO-RISK"  in the subject and send
mailto:promotions at answerme.com  You will recieve Information automatically!!

P.S. If you would also like to learn how you can except Checks by Fax /Email or
Phone, send email to mailto:norisk at answerme.com

To REMOVE:
Send email to       mailto:norisk at cyberpromo.com      put "REMOVE" in the subject.