looking for fieldwork opportunity

Jan Steffen bio0078 at rzhub.uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Apr 23 16:41:36 EST 1997

Hello everybody

I´m looking for a field work opportunity in tropical ecology this

I am studying biology at the University of Wuerzburg, Germany, in my
fourth year now. My main subjects here are animal ecology and tropical
biology. I really want to get some more practical experience and that is
why I write now.

About the exact time and length of this field work I am very variable
and spontaneous. I thougt something about two or three month should be
good. What I am interested most is to participate in some scientific
research, especially in the tropics. Marine environment would be great

I have a diving and a driving license and already some experience in
both. I speak english and french as foreign languages. Furthermore I am
quite experienced in all kind of outdoor-activities like hiking,
backpacking, climbing.
Last year I stayed already two month at the Ivory Coast, where I worked
with frogs (Leptopelis virids, Hyperoliidae) in the Comoe-National-Park.

Please let me know if you have opportunities like this or if you know
other people that could help me.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Jan Steffen

bio0078 at rzhub.uni-wuerzburg.de