DON'T KNOW??? FIND IT ON CYBER 411.

search at WWW.CYBER411.COM search at WWW.CYBER411.COM
Thu Apr 24 02:48:01 EST 1997

We have a  NEW LOOK, NEW CONTENT and  were HOT.  We have everything you
want a HOME PAGE to have.  BOOKMARK US NOW.   http://207.120.43.144/100145.html

The site has been changed to make navigation through the site EASIER
with a lot more user content provided to make the site more INFORMATIVE
and FUN  for the Internet user.

http://207.120.43.144/100145.html

WHAT CAN YOU DO AT CYBER 411 NOW?

· SEARCH 15 of the top search engines with 1 query fast with CYBER 411

· ADD our incredible search to your home page.

· SEARCH the YELLOW PAGES 16 million plus businesses in the USA and get
every WWW Reference for any business you choose.

· CREATE CITY MAPS for any location anywhere in the USA and print out
POINT TO POINT DRIVING DIRECTIONS

· WHO'S HOT on the Internet? Find out in the Cyber 411 INTERNET
SHOWCASE and HOT SITES and don't forget our NEW CARTOONIST'S CORNER.

· ADVERTISE on the CYBER 411 SPONSORED SEARCH RESULTS pages utilizing
KEY WORD ADVERTISING. You can also advertise within our NETWORK OF
YELLOW PAGES AND CITY MAPS, LOCAL, REGIONAL, NATIONAL, and INTERNATIONAL

CAN OVER 4 MILLION UNIQUE USERS BE WRONG.
"I DON’T THINK SO TIM".

http://207.120.43.144/100145.html

If you would like to continue receiving future updates you may REPLY and
type SUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.  Otherwise, your address will be promptly
removed from our lists and no further attempts will be made to reach you.
Thank you!