Help - Going to College

dvander at pluto.njcc.com dvander at pluto.njcc.com
Fri Apr 25 17:47:48 EST 1997

I am going to college next year and I am wondering what the main
differences are between these majors: chemistry, biochemistry,
molecular biology, microbiology, genetics.  Is it easy to double major
in any of them?  I was also wondering what would be the best major for
preparation for neurology or could they all be valid.  I think some
colleges actually offer a major in it but neither of the colleges that
Im thinking of offer it.   Do you have an opinion as the which of
these colleges is better?:  U Minnesota, Twin Cities or U Colorado,
Boulder.

Please respond to any of these questions as soon as possible
Thanks
-Dave
dvander at pluto.njcc.com