POST-DOC IN MONTPELLIER, FRANCE

Claude A. Dechesne cdechesn at balard.pharma.univ-montp1.fr
Tue Apr 29 12:36:33 EST 1997

POST-DOC IN MONTPELLIER, FRANCE

We are looking for candidates to apply for a post-doctoral position
starting from January 1998 at Institut National de la Santé Et de la
Recherche Médicale. The project is  to characterize novel muscle specific
genes in relation with modifications of expression in dystrophin deficient
skeletal muscles. Our methodology is based on differential screening of
cDNA libraries arrayed on high density filters. A good background in
molecular biology is required: RNA preparation, hybridization, cloning,
sequencing, PCR, in situ hybridization, protein expression. The position is
funded for 6-12 months and this period may be renewed once. Candidates
should have non-French citizenship, not have been a resident in France for
more than a year and be less than 40 years old. Salary will depend on
experience.

Applicants should send their curriculum vitae with two references to:
Dr. Claude A. Dechesne, INSERM Unité 300, Faculté Pharmacie, 34061
Montpellier Cedex 01, France.
cdechesn at balard.pharma.univ-montp1.fr
Tel. (33) 04 67 04 16 65. Fax (33) 04 67 04 21 40.

--
Claude A. Dechesne
INSERM U 300
cdechesn at balard.pharma.univ-montp1.fr