help identify an unusual invertebrate

David B. Hedrick davidbhedrick at icx.net
Wed Apr 30 00:21:05 EST 1997

Saw the same critter in Tallahassee FL about 10 years ago, but mine was
only about 4 inches long.  Decided it was a terrestrial planarian based
upon the lack of segments, thin slime, and the planarian eyes (nearly
invisible).

--
		~DBH

Technical writing, literature search, and data analysis at the interface
of chemistry and biology.

	davidbhedrick at icx.com

	David B. Hedrick
	P.O. Box 16082