Usefull Information

mail at CONST-MAIL.COM mail at CONST-MAIL.COM
Sun Aug 3 17:59:09 EST 1997

Have you ever wanted to hire a contractor or do some kind of home improvement but you just did not know where to start? The information in this message can help you with problems you may run into when dealing with contractors or builders. Many people do not know the basics of hiring contractors. One of the goals of this business is to inform and educate about the potential problems that can occur when dealing with the construction industry. Upon reading this message you should have a better understanding of what it takes to hire a contractor. If you do not wish to receive further mailings from us please hit the reply key and type R, your name will be promptly removed.

On 7/28 I was watching Dateline with Jane Pauly. She was featuring a contractor that was building a deck for a family in a small community. The contractor seemed to be reputable but, in reality he was not qualified to do the work. The deck was built with many defects and the family paid in advance for the work. No contract was signed and the family ended up in a very bad position. Luckily Dateline intervened, building the family a brand new deck and exposing the reckless contractor to the public. The point of the whole story was to show the public how easy and often these mishaps occur. Dateline then outline the Do's and Dont's of hiring contractors. All of these tips and resources are listed in my website http://www.nationalcontractors.com.

This information may not seem important now but, when it is time to do some home improvement it will become very valuable. Here are some of the resources National Contractors has available for you. Local State Licensing board numbers and requirments. Tips for choosing a contractor or a related business. We provide a step by step guide showing you exactly how to deal with a contractor. This information can save you alot of time and money in the future.

We also have a national directory of services and many related businesses for you to access at any time. Imagine having usefull information and resources in the same directory at your fingertips. We now have over 100 subcontractor and international contractors listings.

I am officialy inviting you to our new website it was designed for you and it is absoutely free of charge. When you drop by send us an email and tell us what you think we value your opinion. This messages intent is to inform and educate not to sell. We are simply using a powerfull tool to help spread the good word about our new website.

Here is our URL http://www.nationlcontractors.com

Thanks for reading,

Terry Lynch
1(800) 935-6265