human genetic experimentation

Ralph Gainey sesame at MCN.ORG
Tue Aug 5 01:35:52 EST 1997

Guillermo Barron Wrote: My question is: does mating between genetically
different populations increase or decrease diversity? I'm
>simply not sure what humans ought to do to improve human genetic
>diversity, or if it's even something we should worry about.  Any
comments or references to helpful sources (comprehensible to the
layperson) would be most appreciated.

Well, Guillermo, I'd suggest that we make acceptable provision for the
experimental failures before getting into large-scale trials.

Regards,
Ralph