Web Promotion

A REAL OPPORTUNITY you at YOURBUSINESS.COM
Mon Aug 4 21:29:27 EST 1997

Hello friends,

if you need a new Web Site - completely designed
by the BEST designers - just give us a message
to:            tic at freeyellow.com
        (please don't push REPLY BUTTON !)

Only US$120 per year (designing & hosting)
Unlimited texts & graphics.
Incl. frames, imagemaps, animations, java, audio, forms,
cgi etc. - and these all from the BEST designers !!!

Do You really need to have a REALLY GOOD Web Site ?
It's possible !!! ... for only US$120 per year !!!

Now serving customers in : USA Canada Hong Kong Australia
                           Germany Austria Greece Italy
                           Portugal Czech Republik Poland
                           Russia and India.

             100% S A T I S F A C T I O N   !!!

Just give us a message and your test site
will be ready in three hours !

OPTIONAL :

Virtual Domain Hosting
Registration with 300 Internet Search Engines
Online Web Editor

Thank you for your time and have a nice day !

                  Web Design Team
                 tic at freeyellow.com

Web Service & Promotion sent you this message using WorldMerge,
the fastest and easiest way to send personalized email messages
to your customers, subscribers, leads or friends.

Download your free copy today!