A Distant Friend Asked Me To Send You This Message. Good Luck!

EPdownline at .com EPdownline at .com
Tue Aug 5 01:24:46 EST 1997

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DOES $97,650 EXCITE YOU?  IT DOES US!!!!

HOW ABOUT DOUBLE OR EVEN TRIPLE THIS AMOUNT?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you have received this message in error I appologize... It will not be
sent again.

It doesn't take a large amount of cash to start a highly profitable
business.... and we are going to prove it! For only $30.00, a one time
investment of only $30.00, you can get started right now.... today!

 Allow us to introduce ourselves.  We are Kevin Thrun & Ray Nichols.  "THE
DOWNLINE GUYS" The  Business Opportunity before you will both amaze and
excite you about your financial future!

 It is the most complete Business Opportunity of it's kind anywhere. With
over 15  years of business management experience, and association with
numerous Multilevel Marketing companies, the homework and research has been
completed. We developed this opportunity because we were tired of high
priced business opportunities that the average individual could not
understand or afford. Last year we almost walked away from the Home Based
Business Industry. Today.... we are very glad we didn't.  The individual you
have received this E-Mail from is also very glad we  didn't. ....If we have
peaked your interest...... please read on.

WELCOME TO AN EXPLOSIVE OPPORTUNITY

"THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME"

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT... PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
You are about to become part of a new marketing group. The business you are
about to start is 100% legal. The method that is used to market this
business is an old idea given new life. It's been called a pyramid and more
recently a matrix. There is absolutly nothing illegal about this method of
marketing a business.

It is again becoming vastly popular and people will make money, possibly a
lot of money when done correctly. What would be illegal is to ask people to
send money without the physical exchange of a product or service.

This is supported in the Code of Federal Regulations; Title 18 Section 3005
Vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436. Also in Title 18; Sections 1302 and 1341 of
the U.S. Postal and Lottery Laws. It simply states... A product or service
must be exchanged for money received. As with any multilevel marketing
company the theory behind building your business is progressive sales. This
explains the term multilevel. "The Business Opportunity Of A Lifetime," is
built around the sale and physical exchange of our "Special Reports," which
are your bonified products.

 Another major point is that you are in complete control. There is no
middle man. All of the money you earn comes directly to you. No one from
Advanced Downline Concepts will ever solicite you for extra money or to buy
other products not involved with this opportunity. We will also never sell
your name to any mailing list or E-Mail list company. You have our word on
this!

Below is a simple matrix that shows you the amount of money that can be
made by using 5 gets 5 as an example. We strongly encourage a minimum goal
of each person bringing in at least 5 people into this business. When
everyone does this, it assures your success. Do not limit yourself to just 5
people. Bring in more people, which sells more reports and you make more
money!

HERE IS YOUR 5 GETS 5 MATRIX

At your start-up, with your name in the #6 Position,
 5 Special Reports are ordered from you.. 5 orders x $5 = $25
When your name moves to position #5.... 25 orders x $5 = $125
When your name moves to position #4..... 125 orders x $5 = $625
When your name moves to position #3..... 625 orders x $5 = $3,125
When your name moves to position #2..... 3,125 orders x $5 = $15,625
When your name moves to position #1.......15,625 orders x $5 = $78,125

Here is your income if you only bring 5 people into this business and
everyone else only brings in just 5 people........$97,650.

This is usually done by sharing this opportunity with 5 people you care
most about. (This is "Casual Marketing," a most important part of this
opportunity.)
As you will find out, this only the start of how important "Casual
Marketing" can be to your total success.

Realize, you just bring in 5 people who bring in 5 people and so on, that's
$97,650. Consider this, you bring in 10 people who only bring in 5 people
and so on, your income doubles to $195,300. Bring in just 5 more people,
that's 15 who just bring in 5 people each and so on, your income triples to
$292,950. You do the math, the numbers are overwhelming!

The possibilities are endless as long as you continue to share this
business with as many people as possible.

"The Business Opportunity Of A Lifetime," is based on you and everyone
involved purchasing 6 different "SPECIAL REPORTS," These reports will give
you valuable and essential information to be successful with this business.
If you do not order the "SPECIAL REPORTS," your business will not work. The
cost of these reports are $5.00 each. The 6 people listed in this
information packet, that you will order these reports from, are already in
business selling the information that you need. From these reports you will
learn your tax obligations in running a home based business, the internet...
 E-Mailing thousands about your business, how to quickly stack people in
your first level, classified advertising and much more.

Here are your step by step instructions....
#1) Print a copy of this entire packet of information. Set these copies
aside because you will need to refer to them later.
#2) Print your name and address clearly and neatly on six 3 x 5 cards.
Also, number these cards with the numbers 1 thru 6 in the upper right hand
corner.
#3)  Using #10 regular envelopes, address them to each of the 6 people on
the Information Brokers List. Also, write the number that corresponds with
each name on the Information Brokers List, in the lower left hand corner of
each of these envelopes. This is so you can order the correct reports from
the correct people.
#4)  Match the numbered 3 x 5 cards with the number you wrote on the
envelopes and place that 3 x 5 card in the matching envelop. Do this
correctly, you want to be sure you get all 6 Special Reports mailed back to
you.
#5)  Place $5.00 in each envelop. This is the cost of each report that you
are ordering.
#6)  Again, using a #10 envelop, place a self addressed stamped envelop in
each of the 6 envelopes you are mailing out. This is how your "Special
Reports" will be sent back to you. The reason for the SASE, is to keep your
mailing costs low and your profit margin high. You should receive your 6
"Special Reports" in the mail within 10 days to 2 weeks.Remember, when you
receive your Special Reports in the mail you should make at least 10 copies
of report #1 and 25 copies of reports #2 thru #6. This will get you started
until your report order volume increases.

HERE ARE THE DIRECTIONS FOR YOUR INFORMATION BROKERS LIST

You now want to add your name to the Information Brokers List. Be sure you
have printed this entire E-Mail package before you begin. You want to be
sure you have a printed copy of all of the names as they appear now, before
you begin. Here is how it is done. Type your name and address in the #6
position; type the name and address that was in the #6 position in the #5
position; type the name and address that was in the #5 position in the #4
position and so on, finishing up by typing the name and address that was in
the #2 position in the #1 position. The name and address that was in the
#1position drops off the list. As you can see by the list of names, some
people choose to get a post office box to use as their mailing address. The
period of time.

HERE IS YOUR INFORMATION BROKERS LIST
These are the individuals you will order your "Special Reports" from.
Order Report #1 from the individual in the #1 position;  Report #2 from the
individual in the #2 position, and so on. Please follow the directions
regarding ordering and adding your name to the list exactly.

#1) Home Network     Order Report #1
    P.O. Box 60258
    Rossford, OH 43460

#2) Money Dynamics    Order Report #2
    P.O. Box 558
    Perrysburg, OH 43552

#3) Ray Nichols    Order Report #3
    2116 Oakdale Ave.
    Oregon, OH 43616

#4) Kevin Thrun    Order Report #4
    524 Greenfield
    Maumee, OH 43537

#5) InfoLine    Order Report #5
    P.O. Box 167847
    Oregon, OH 43616

#6) Downline Systems    Order Report #6
    P.O. Box 6222
    Toledo, OH 43614

This powerful program, "The Business Opportunity Of A Lifetime," in the
format you have just read was specificly designed for the purpose of
E-Mailing. Now think of this for a minute. Not everyone has a computer. So
if this business opportunity could be used only by those who have a computer
or was advertised to only those who have computers, you would really limit
your market.

 We wanted our market and your market to be anyone and everyone who wants
to be successful. We also want you to be able to get started right away.
With all this in mind we made it very simple. We like to call it,"Casual
Marketing." With our "Casual Marketing" Information Packet, all you need to
do is begin handing it out to as many people as you can. Be inventive. Try
to imagine how many people you come into contact with every single day.

The "Casual Marketing" packet has all of the information you have read in
this E-Mail presentation... and more. It gives you the opportunity to reach
out to anyone who has the desire to be successful......... To anyone who
desires financial freedom....... TO ANYONE!

Combine "Casual Marketing" with the other forms of advertising that you
will learn about in our "Marketing Special Reports," and you could be well
on your way to your own financial freedom.

When you begin receiving orders for the Special Reports...  Match the
number on the Report Order Coupon  ( or the 3 x 5 cards ) with the number at
the top of the Special Reports. Place the proper Special Report in the SASE
and drop it in the mail. It is imperative that you return the correct
numbered Special Report to each individual the day you receive the order.

Please be sure you are mailing quality copies of these reports to your
customers. This will help insure the success of your business and the growth
of your downline customer base.

We STRONGLY SUGGEST you order the "Casual Marketing" package.
This is one of the most effective parts of this program.
It sets it aside from all others who do not offer this type of a marketing
option!

Advanced Downline Concepts
524 Greenfield
Maumee, Ohio 43537

Please include $2.00 for postage and handling.

Fill out the form below.

Name__________________________________

Address________________________________

City,State & Zip__________________________
Please send me the "Casual Marketing" Information Packet.

This information will be sent to you the day we receive your order.

The timing never been better to become involved in your own home based
business. We all want financial independence and freedom. These days true
affordable business opportunities like "The Business Opportunity Of A
Lifetime" are few and far between. Please keep in mind, the more people you
personally bring into this business (CASUAL MARKETING) the more money you
can make. It's now time to make a choice. We cannot make the decision for
you. Ask yourself these questions. Are you happy with your current financial
situation? Are you happy with your current job making someone else rich? If
you answered no to either of these questions, then it may be time for a
change. "The Business Opportunity Of A Lifetime," can be be your front row
ticket to success!

Thank You & Good Luck
Advanced Downline Concepts
Kevin Thrun & Ray Nichols
"The Downline Guys"

If for any reason you do not receive or you misplace a Special Report, you
may re-order that Special Report by writing Advanced Downline Concepts at
524 Greenfield, Maumee, Ohio 43537 and enclose $5.00 for the cost of that
report. Please note which report number you are requesting.

Copyright Pending, May 1997. The reprint and use of this text is only
permitted in it's original content and form. The express purpose is to offer
a business opportunity of selling information in a work at home environment.
No individual, company or organization has permission to alter it's purpose,
content or cost of the Special Reports.

The information you have in this E-Mail, other than adding your name to the
Information Brokers List, is exactly what you will E-Mail others.
After you add your name to the lnformation Brokers List, always check your
configuration by E-Mailing yourself.

There is only one original, "The Business Opportunity Of A Lifetime" .....
Our final thought to you is, don't settle for copies or imitations. Join us
today and make the American Dream, "The American Reality,"
through "The Business Opportunity Of A Lifetime!"