Internet Message

92098640 at Destiny.Space 92098640 at Destiny.Space
Tue Aug 5 22:55:05 EST 1997

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
Destiny International is the world's leader in autographed Apollo astronaut photography and related items.
Please visit our site at www.DestinySpace.com for the most comprehensive selection of autographed
moon walker photography- and more!

We work with more moon walkers and offer a greater selection of photography then anyone in the world!  Combined with our great
prices and service you'll see why we are #1!

So if you're looking for a great birthday gift or just a great and unforgettable gift for any reason please visit us at:

www.DestinySpace.com

Thank you!

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>