Are you a Warrior yet?

warriors at ARTIMAGES.COM warriors at ARTIMAGES.COM
Thu Aug 7 23:55:12 EST 1997

DISCOVER INTERNET WARRIORS KILLER MARKETING
          TECHNIQUES WAR CHEST!!!

Learn from the INTERNET MARKETING PROS by asking QUESTIONS;

ALLEN, Shows you how to have thousands in your DOWNLINE, in less than 2 years.

MIMI, 35 years of MAIL ORDER EXPERIENCE, now a SUCCESS on the INTERNET!

JOHN, successful author on DIRECT INTERNET MARKETING!

ABBIE, SOFTWARE AND MARKETING consultant extraordinary!
AND MANY MORE!

FREE- CURRENT Email Addresses Every WEEK!
FREE- Email Extractors!
FREE- Bulk Emailers!
FREE- Explode your cash flow REPORTS to earn $1,600 per week!
FREE- proven NO HOLDS BARRED marketing strategies!
FREE- tools + training!!
AND MUCH MORE!

Internet Marketing Warriors! (tm) is WORTH 1000 times the $24.95 cost!

This is a limited offer, so act NOW, I hope you are not the
future INTERNET MARKETING WARRIOR that is turned AWAY!!

QUOTE CODE #217 IF YOU DECIDE TO JOIN the INTERNET MARKETING WARRIORS!
http://www.digital-market.com/Warriors

When you have SIGNED up please send me the name you signed up with
and your Login code (Your password is not required) As soon as verified
I will Point you to unlimited FREE AUTORESPONDERS!
mailto;warriors at artimages.com
This is ALSO a LIMITED OFFER!!
Mr "B" Brad