human genetic diversity

Ralph Gainey sesame at MCN.ORG
Sun Aug 10 16:25:32 EST 1997

Somebody has to say it ...

Nach <abrdlher at reading.ac.uk> wrote:
"I wouldn't worry about human genetic diversity. What is true, is that
mating between closely related individuals (say brother and sister) will
have a higher chance to produce offspring ...

... who are idiots ... plain and simple ... and that's the main reason
incest is taboo everywhere ... NOBODY wants idiot children ... genetic
diversity be damned ... NOBODY WANTS IDIOT CHILDREN ... and the fact that
incestuous coition produces idiots was discovered the hard way [but is being
retested constantly] ... look around ...

Regards,
Ralph

Reference: