------Work From Home Part Time-------

C.W. Marketing CWmarketing at juno.com
Tue Aug 12 15:35:41 EST 1997

		 "A FEW GOOD AGENTS"

I own and operate my own home business.  It generates
an income of hundres even thousands a week income and I'm looking for a few
other people to teach it to.

It doesn't involve "selling" and is not MLM.
No inventory or shipping is required and I get
paid directly by money order or check before orders
are placed with the company. All you do is Place Ads
and Process the Orders.

The products are valuable and the market broad-based.
A complete turn-keymarketing and training system is
provided that has proven both simple andsuccessful.

For information visit
http://www.netexpress.net/~weath88 and click on
Ynterpro or you can email: CWmarketing at juno.com
for the free disk.