Your ad to 100,000 Emails for $49 !

tex901876 at juno.com tex901876 at juno.com
Sat Aug 16 19:27:46 EST 1997

Terrell Email Xpress                            2nd Week Of August 1997
Get Maximum exposure for your product or service!  Email
to 100,000 weekly with Terrell Email Xpress!  Your 100
word ad here just $49 dollars - and, your ad is not hiding
among many other ads - just nine (9) other non-competing
ads here per week!

If that wasn't good enough, this exact same adsheet is duplicated
on our website every week for no additional charge!  You can
promote our site any way you like, with your ad on our website,
and reach millions!  The site is http://www.suresite.com/ky/s/sean
..we actively promote our website as well!

Place your ad today!  Just email your
100 word ad, your name, address, city, state and zip, to
sean at kih.net and we will send you a C.O.D. via US Mail for
$49!  Or, prepay and save $10 by sending the same information
with a $39 check or money order to:
Sean Terrell, Route 1 Box 548-B, Gray, KY 40734.

Remember,
email your 100 word ad to 100,000 for just $49!  Just
think - if your product or service sells for $19, and you
get just 1/10 of 1% response, you will gross $1,900!
Advertise with us every week and that would be $7,600
monthly!  Well, what are you waiting for! (remember the
email address is sean at kih.net)  Ads received by Monday are
E-mailed by Friday. Interested in more than 100 words?
Additional words are just $1 each.

Reselling of our services in any way
is not only O.K., but ENCOURAGED!!!  If you have any
legimate business ideas, email us!...coming soon...
Email Xpress2...soon to be mailing to 1,000,000 weekly!
We will keep you posted!
Realize the potential of radio to promote your business, product,
service, or organization.  You can reach 17,000 potential
customers per hour in Southeastern Kentucky for only a few
dollars a day!

Hi, My name is Randy Brock, sales associate with Today's New
Country, Y96.  Country radio is ranked #1 in many markets
nationwide, and we are one of the top stations covering Kentucky,
Tennessee, and Virginia.  We serve seven counties in Kentucky,
two in Tennessee, and parts of Virginia.  Our FM station has a
powerfull 25,000 watts of power, delivering maximum punch
for your advertising dollar.

For only $10 per commercial, you can market your business to an
untapped market and reach thousands!  Call Randy Brock today
at (606) 546-4128 or fax me at (606) 546-4138, and let us show
you what we can do with the power of radio!
Get Personal!  Sean Terrell's Bulk Email Service is now ready
to take your order!  Your Email to 100,000 email addresses for
just $239, OR your email to 1,000,000 (YES that's ONE
MILLION!) email addresses for just $1,649!

Ok, now that sounds
like alot, but consider regular postal service rates for stamps,
envelopes, printing, etc. runs around $500 per thousand, e.g.
$50,000 per 100,000 or (yikes!) a whopping $500,000 per
million!...

So run, don't walk to your word processor, send us a
letter with your email copy, a check for $239 or $1,649 and we
will send your email within 10 days!  Remember, $239 or $1,649
is NOTHING compared to thousands and hundreds of thousands
for regular mail!  Mail:  Sean Terrell, Route 1 Box 548-B, Gray,
KY  40734.  Sorry, no COD's for individual bulk emails, but COD
is ok for the Terrell Email Xpress service.
Photos, documents, pictures...you name it, we can scan it!
Let me scan your family or business photos...you can then
send these photos to friends and family by e-mail, print them out,
put them on a webpage, or anything they want to do with them:

*Family Photos *Portraits *Portfolios *Snapshots/Polaroids
*Teams/Sports Photos *drawings/Sketches/Artwork
*Wedding Photos *Flyers *Any Photo Or Document.

*HIGH QUALITY, HIGH RESOLUTION...
The only requirement is that the photos not be larger  than "8.5" x
"14". All photos are scanned in high resolution, 16.7 million
color, JPEG format.  We can convert to any other format,
just let us know what you want - gif, bmp, pcx, etc., 256 color up
to 16.7 million, or even greyscale if you need it.

My Rate is $2.50 per photo or document (minimum $10.00)
If interested, please send your photos or documents and
check, money order, or cash (if nessecary), along with
your return address to my address below. I can save to
3.5" floppy or CD-Rom.  If you prefer CD-Rom, please
include an additional $10 for a blank CD. Your disk
and photos will be returned together, and in the same
condition as I received them.

Please rest assured that your photos will not be used
in any way or reproduced anywhere. I simply scan the
photos and mail the images back to you.

Your original will be returned safely to you.
Thank you for your interest...

Mail To:
Sean Terrell
Route 1 Box 548-B
Gray, KY  40734
All Photographs returned unharmed.
IS YOUR COMPUTER SLOW?  DOES WINDOWS 95 TAKE
100 YEARS TO LOAD?  Well, what you need is additional ram!
If your Windows 3.11 system or Windows 95 system is slow,
upgrading ram is the #1 thing you can do to rapidly increase
system speed and performance.

We have discount ram available NOW!  Look at our prices and
you'll agree it's time to quit putting off getting the ram you need...

72 Pinn EDO:
  4 Megabyte - $29
  8 Megabyte - $49
16 Megabyte - $99
32 Megabyte - $199

30 Pin:
 4 Megabyte - $29

Low prices and fast quality service - get the ram you need today
from Sean Terrell.  Ad $5 to your order for shipping and handling:

Sean Terrell
Route 1 Box 548-B
Gray, KY  40734

We will ship C.O.D. or you may prepay in the form of check or
money order.  Thank You!