2 MILLION FRESH EMAIL ADDRESSES

ALEX at comitrent.net ALEX at comitrent.net
Sun Aug 17 13:26:52 EST 1997

TWO MILLION EMAILS FOR SALE  super low price!

Our Fresh Addresses Will Bring You
Incredible Results!

If you REALLY want to get the word out regarding
your services or products, Bulk Email is the BEST
way to do so, PERIOD! Advertising in newsroups is
good but you're competing with hundreds even THOUSANDS
of other ads. Will your customer's see YOUR ad in the
midst of all the others?

Bulk Email will allow you to DIRECTLY contact your
potential customers. They are much more likely to
take the time to read about what you have to offer
if it was as easy as reading it via email rather
than searching through countless postings in
newsgroups.

There is a secret to effective Bulk Email...HIGH
QUALITY LISTS! There are SO many companies offering
bulk email lists that are months old and it's not
uncommen for HALF of those addresses to be outdated
and undeliverable. Also, most companies offer lists
that they have compiled from addresses extracted from
newsgroups, THE WORST PLACE TO GET ADDRESSES FROM!

Why? Simple, most people that post messages in news-
groups KNOW that their addresses might be extracted
so they use FAKE addresses resulting in undeliverable
messages.

You can now get FRESH, HIGH QUALITY lists of addresses
that have NOT been extracted from newsgroups! Our lists
are compiled of addresses that we have extracted from
member directories and help forums where you CAN NOT
use fake email addresses! Also, our lists are LESS than
1 month old and are CONSTANTLY updated to remove dupes
and undeliverables!

Our emails can be downloaded at a web site or be shipped to your home in disks.  Our emails are in text form, one line per email.  This form is compatible with Pegasus, Eudora, Microsoft email programs, and many other popular email softwares.

We believe that if you have a great product or service for everyone, you should let everyone know.  Do it cost effectively today!  Sending emails doesn't cost you one cent!  In just one night, millions of people will know about your company or your corporation.  Market your company by reaching 2,000,000 (two million) fresh customers for only $35.00!!!!

Call today (415)585-3825. Our prices are UNBEATABLE! TWO MILLION EMAILS YOURS TODAY FOR ONLY $35.  Not a penny extra.

Call today (415)585-3825.  Technical support available 24 hours. Emails are updated regularly.

We can accept Visa or Master Card.

or

Send check or money order of $35 to:

Alex Chiu
P.O.Box 16547
San Francisco CA 94116

Any question? Just call (415)585-3825

You will receive a email from me telling you the web site address where you can download the 2 million fresh email addresses.

Please allow seven days for delivery if you want me to ship you the 2 million emails in disks. (About 4 disks)
Only $3.00 for shipping.

I wish you GREAT SUCCESS!