FREE Check by Fax Software when you purchase Check Paper !!

moneyM at NETDIRECT.NET moneyM at NETDIRECT.NET
Mon Aug 18 20:40:13 EST 1997

CHECK BY FAX or EMAIL SOFTWARE AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE !!

Buy just 300 blank checks for 34.95 and we'll give you a Check by Fax program FREE!!

That's right ... absolutely FREE!!

This is a permanent version not a demo. There are over a dozen Check by Fax software packages selling on the Internet. They cost between $139 and $275.

Why pay a high price when you can get it for FREE!!  These expensive programs have nothing over our software!

This program does it all. The check settings are all pre-configured. Sort your entries by; account holder, bank name, transit number, account number, date printed, etc....
The software even alerts you to a bad or invalid transit number entry.

This program is for PC Windows 3.1, Windows 95 or NT. Sorry, no Mac version at this time.

Comes with special magnetic font and complete installation instructions. This font allows the Bank's magnetic and optical readers to process your check.

Print your checks on either a standard laser printer or ink jet printer. We use a standard ink jet printer with regular ink. Banks now process checks with optical readers rather than magnetic equipment, eliminating the need for a magnetic toner.

There aren't any special arrangements to make with your bank. Just deposit the check and that's it. We have processed hundreds of these bank drafts without any problems.

It is estimated that there are over 70 million potential customers out there who do not own a credit card, but do have a checking account. This gives your customer the ability to make an instant purchase with the same versatility of a charge card. They no longer have to wait for the check to arrive by regular mail which can sometimes take over a week.

All you need to do, is buy 300 blank checks for $34.95 plus 4.95 for shipping and handling.

Each sheet of quality check paper contains 3 checks. The front side of the checks have a multicolored background, while the back side has a watermark certification seal with flourescent yellow fibres as well as endorsement printing.

Once we have received your order, we will send you the program via email the same day. The check paper will be shipped by 1st Class mail within 24 hours provided we have the paper in stock, otherwise allow one week for shipping. We try to maintain a minimum stock of 30,000 checks, but the first 100 orders will deplete that, so order today!!

ORDERING INFORMATION....

You can pay by check, money order, credit card or check by fax or email.

If paying by check or money order ...

Print out the order form below, fill it out completely and send it along with your payment of $34.95 + 4.95 S&H ( $39.90 ) to:

Island Promotions
P.O. Box 542863
Merritt Island, FL 32954-2863

For immediate Processing ...

You can fax your check by filling in the account information requested where indicated on the Order Form and email it to : islpromo at spica.net

or simply attach the completed check to the Order Form and fax it to : 407-453-6674
When faxing us the completed check, please make sure all information is completely legible. Checks with colored or scenic backgrounds don't fax well. It would be helpful if the check information was also entered onto the Order Form where requested.

If you wish to pay by Credit Card or Check by Email, copy the Order Form below, Open a new email window, paste the Order Form into the text area, enter the applicable information where requested, Type "Order" in the subject line and email the Order to :

islpromo at spica.net

                                    CHECK PAPER ORDER FORM

Name :

Address:

City:                                           State:                Zip Code:

Phone Number:                                    Fax Number:

Email Address:

Credit Card Information:

Visa ____     MasterCard _____  Diners Club _____  Carte Blanche _____

Credit Card Number:

Expiration Date:

_____ By placing an X here, you are authorizing Island Promotions to charge your credit card or debit your checking account in the amount of $39.90.

Check by Email

Account Holders Name as it appears on check.

Check Number:

Date of Check:

Bank name:

State where bank is located:

Bank Routing Number:
( 9 digit number found in front of account number )

Account Number:

                        END OF ORDER FORM

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, send an email to: islpromo at spica.net and type " Remove " in the subject line. You will be removed from our mailing list and we will forward your email address to a master remove file.