Send Email with blazing speed...

macs at LOSTVEGAS.COM macs at LOSTVEGAS.COM
Tue Aug 19 08:43:54 EST 1997

Reply to be removed.

SEND YOUR E-MAIL OUT, AT up to 250,000 + MESSAGES / HOUR (28.8K modem)

Yes, 250,000 + Messages an Hour (28.8k modem)

You will be happy to know that regardless of which bulk e-mail software
program you own, you will be able to incorporate this technology with it, as
long as you can export your list of recipients to a text file ( 1 address per
line ). The program requires Windows 95 or NT and will not work with Windows
3.x.

Bulk Emailer's Dream Come True!!! - Stealth - Mass Mailer  V2.0 (NEW)

Features:

* Can personalize message with " Dear Recipients address, " which can increase positive

* Can randomize the FROM Field - Username and or Domain during mailings. ( Breaks Anti-Bulk
Email Filters )

* When sending to AOL members, program can remove the complete header section from
obvious view, by using special built-in email coding.

* If an error occurs during a mailing ( time out, etc ) program will automatcally write any addresses
that were not mailed to a file called unsent.txt

* Can Automatically purge any address over 30 characters in length during a mailing for increased
speed.

* Special built in remove filter - User can add .edu, .gov, .org, postmaster, etc... or complete
addresses and program will automatically purge all entries from mailing list.

* Send multiple Simultaneously Mailings.( Each one can have a differant letter, mailing list, etc.. )

* View complete details about your mailings. Shows each mailing in progress, each server your
connected to, the status of that connection, how many message are going out through that
connection, etc...

* Make make multiple connections to a single server or multiple servers, any combination of the
two ( All Simultaneously ).

* After your message is sent out by the selected mail server, you can then have it relayed through
another mail servers or through multiple mail servers, in any server order you choose.

*  Forge the Header - Message ID.

* Add a Bogus Authenticated Sender to the Header.

* Add a complete bogus Received From / Received By line with real time / date stamp and
recipient to the Header.

* Does NOT require a valid POP Account be entered in order to send your mailings.

* Get comparable through put of a T1 line, using a 128k ISDN line ( save thousands per month )

* All this, at speeds of up to 250,000 messages / hour ( 28.8k modem ).

**  We also have a Bulk ISP that allows you to send your Email!!!

For Complete Details And Order Form, Email:  <a href="autoreply2 at answerme.com">Our Web Info</a>
Once you visit our web site, click on the Direct Email Box.
M&A Advertising Rates - Special - For a limited time only.

NOTE:  We are in the process of AT LEAST doubling our list…
We plan on having 400-500K names Shortly...

5 Lines to 200,000 People 4 times, Only $30.00 Reg.
Special Price---> $25.00

40 Line Full Page ad, (by itself) to 200,000 once, Only $89.00 Reg.
Special Price---> $75.00