Turn Your Washing Machine into a CA$H COW!!

nvm at aol.com nvm at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 03:43:30 EST 1997

<HTML><PRE>
Dateline: 8/16/1997
Breakthrough Technology Revolutionizes the way an Entire Population Cleans,Overnight!

Introducing the EARTHSMART LAUNDRY CDTM<FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3>
Replaces Toxic Laundry Detergent Forever!
(How would you like to wash your clothes for $1 a month !)

You wouldn't happen to know anyone that does laundry and wants to make money, would you?

Why? Because we're making so much $Money$ sharing this little blue, money saving, eco-friendly DISK with others that you probably wouldn't believe us even if we told you.

FOR A 2 MINUTE OVERVIEW
Call Toll FREE:
888-365-0000  ext. 2201

Send All email requests to
<A HREF="mailto:vmailone at mail89.com(273i)">Click Here</A>

Be sure to include Name& Phone Number for Immediate Response

please read on......
Every once in  a while a product comes along that changes the way we live our lives.
Examples of some of these breakthrough technologies are:
the microwave oven, the automobile,
the dishwasher & the washing machine.

Through advanced technology, everyone knows what happened to the multi-billion dollar vinyl record industry when the compact disc came out.<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2>

The Revolutionary Earthsmart Laundry CD is going to do to laundry what the compact disc did to music.

It is with great pleasure that we bring you the best thing that has happened to laundry since the invention of the mechanical washing machine.

Introducing the
Music to Your Clothes

Replaces Laundry Detergent Forever!

NEVER USE TOXIC LAUNDRY DETERGENT AGAIN!!

Imagine, being able to do literally thousands of loads of laundry without the use of toxic laundry detergent or fabric softener.
And still have your clothes come out fresh and clean!!

6 REASONS WHY EVERYONE WANTS THE
EARTHSMART Laundry CDTM

SAVES MONEY
The Earthsmart Laundry CDTM is guaranteed to last for 7 years.
It keeps Washing& washing& Washing & washing & Washing......
Never buy fabric softeners, static sheets, or detergents ever again!
Save thousands over the life of your CD.

SAVES THE ENVIRONMENT
Each Earthsmart Laundry CD eliminates 600 lbs of detergent from ever polluting our water. The Earthsmart Laundry CDTM<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3> is 100% Recyclable& 100% Non Polluting.
Save the Planet while Making Money.
</P><P ALIGN=CENTER>
</P><P ALIGN=LEFT>CHEMICAL FREE WASHING
No liquid or powdered detergent is used.  A Cleaner, Fresher, Softer wash.

100% HYPOALLERGENIC
No soap.  No chemicals.  No residues that remain on your clothes and touch
your skin! No allergens such as phosphorous, dyes, fillers, and perfumes.

EASY TO USE
Simply put the Earthsmart Laundry CDtm in your washer.
Don't take it out until 2500 loads have been completed.
Dry as normal.

EXTENDS THE LIFE OF YOUR CLOTHES
Do you know where lint comes from?
 Harsh chemicals breakdown your fabrics resulting in what we call lint that gathers in your dryer. The Earthsmart Laundry CD<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2>TM IS FABRIC FRIENDLY. <FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>Say Goodbye to lint!!
Your favorite clothes last forever!

Best of all, the Earthsmart Laundry CDTM is demonstratable &
is 100% GUARANTEED.

This Product Replaces a product that is used worldwide everyday.

ESTIMATED MARKET POTENTIAL
1000 loads of laundry are started every second in the U.S. alone!
100 million washing machines in America.  A $20 Billion Market.

Fortunes are being made right now by people just like you !!

Why? Because this is a product that Really sells itself.
Just look at what others are saying about this Revolutionary product &
Opportunity of a Lifetime

I've tried so many other 'opportunities' in the past. They were a waste of time & money.
In my first month with this company, I was able to make over $5000! In my sescond month, my check doubled!
Mitchell, Florida

I got my Laundry CD's on Monday. By Tuesday I gave them
out to Five of my friends.  By Wednesday all of them paid
for the laundry CD and four of them decided to join me in my business.
This is too easy.
Ray, Michigan

My clothes feel softer, smell fresher & are so much cleaner. My favorite jeans that always come out stiff with detergent, are now so soft that they feel like butter. I’ll never use laundry detergent ever again!!
Sean, Maryland

I just go over to my friend's house & demo the product. While the Laundry CD does its magic, we watch soap operas. I'm having fun while the CD goes to work for me.
Sheila, Ohio
I have a little story of my own about the laundry disc. I got mine two days ago and really wanted to put it to the test. So what I did was, I took a piece of white cloth and smeared chocolate sauce, ketchup, and vegetable oil on it with a knife, mashing it in, and put it in with the rest of the dirty clothes. Well, honestly, I didn't expect to see it all come out, but, lo and behold, it was all gone! Absolutely amazing! I'm convinced, & I tell this to everyone that I talk to.
Sybil, Las Vegas

Get started Now:
 Call Ben @ 1-888-365-0000 ext.2201

For more info:
Retrieve the Fax-on-Demand 1-512-703-6147
or call the 24 Hour Business Opportunity-Training Line
at 1-512-703-6747.

We also have LIVE toll-free teleconference calls on Monday & Thursday nights
@ 9:00pm central. The number to call is 1-800-613-3456.

P.S. Don't Wait. This program is taking off. Over 15,000 distributors & $8.7 million in just the first 3 months of business!! The product works & and people are already making big money.
So can you!
Send All email requests to
<A HREF="mailto:vmailone at mail89.com(273i)">Click Here</A>

Be sure to include Name& Phone Number for Immediate Response

to be removed type remove in subject area
<A HREF="mailto:reply11 at savetrees.com(273)">Click Here</A>

To advertise your products or service with NVM
Email ads type RATES in subject area<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=5>
<A HREF="mailto:reply11 at savetrees.com(273)">CLICK HERE FOR RATES</A>

<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>