Bill Consolidations with NO CREDIT CHECK.

replyXXX at 10199.com replyXXX at 10199.com
Wed Aug 20 13:42:28 EST 1997

                       COMPREHENSIVE PERSONAL LOAN PROGRAM

PEOPLES CREDIT SERVICES
P.O. BOX 1665
PEORIA, IL.  61656-1665

NEED MONEY FAST? Do you need Quick Cash or credit right away? Are you one of thousands with no credit and no collateral to help secure a loan, or you just have
extremely bad credit and no one wants to help you, and all you hear is stories and more stories?

NO COLLATERAL AND NO CREDIT CHECK!!!!!!!!!
http://www.mallmaster.com/merchant/loanseasy/index.html

BORROW BY MAIL QUICKLY AND CONVENIENTLY.---Turn around time is minimal. We

are experienced and are determined to give you the best possible service. All information
is strictly confidential.

              PERSONAL & SIGNATURE LOANS, Maximum $25,000 at 18% interest. Bad & no credit qualify for this program. THAT'S RIGHT, BAD CREDIT & NO CREDIT. All you
need is to fill out the on-line form and have an income to pay back the loan on a monthly basis. This amount can be increased only after you have made timely payments on your
loan.

              BILL CONSOLIDATION. There is NO CREDIT CHECK for this program. You can be approved for this program even if you have credit problems- including bankruptcy
Contact Us:      http://www.mallmaster.com/merchant/loanseasy/index.html

              WE NOW LIST SOURCES FOR CREDIT CARDS THAT ARE EASY TO GET AND HAVE LOW INTEREST RATES. Excellent loan terms. Current rates are competitive
 and are governed by State and Federal laws. Through this unique program you will find it  easy to obtain the financial relief you need! If you have not yet established credit, have
late payments, charge- offs, repossessions, judgements, liens, prior bankruptcy, or have been turned down previously for the cash or credit you need----then this program is for you.

ALSO ASK ABOUT OUR CREDIT CARD PROGRAM TO OBTAIN UNSECURED CREDIT CARD EVEN WITH BAD PAST CREDIT.
http://www.mallmaster.com/merchant/loanseasy/index.html
YOU WILL EVEN FIND A LINK TO A ONLINE FORM AT THE ABOVE SITE!!!!!

Other service we offer is Submissions of your web site to 600+ Search Engines and Directories

for $15.00. Thats not all.... we will submit your site each month for six months. No other service

out there can even come close to that cost.

PLEASE VISIT OUR SITE AT:

http://www.mallmaster.com/merchant/loanseasy/index.html