Here's How You Can Make An Extra $2,000 A Week!

cyberout at PLEASEREAD.COM cyberout at PLEASEREAD.COM
Thu Aug 21 05:28:54 EST 1997

 Here's How You Can Make An Extra $2,000 A Week!

 Another "interactive" email by Cyber Promotions,
 the founder of the bulk email industry.

 NEW Removal Instructions & 18,000 FREE AUTO-RESPONDERS! ... at end of message.

 If you wish to respond to the following message,
 please do not hit reply.
 Instead, please use the contact information below.

 Here's How You Can Make An Extra $2,000 A Week!

 Dear Fellow Marketer,

 You are a serious Internet marketer like us.  We both know how important it
 is be among the first to promote a HOT new, quality opportunity.

 Make "BIG" money with this program that was just started August 1st!

 We are helping to launch a program onto the net that is going to
 take over the cash for leads programs now starting to dominate the net.
 It is the most powerful cash for leads program in the world. You will
 get current opportunity seekers using this program and they will be
 completely managed for you by the software within the web site.

 It is better than Mega$Nets, PC Super MLM and Tuff all combined and it will
 draw on that entire market to create leads for every program you are in and
 pays you CASH (directly to you) while you are gathering them.

 Duplication occurs automatically, no software to mail or download.

 * Best cash for leads program ever invented
 * Sponsor unlimited wide to 5 levels.......
 * Built in residual income...fees paid directly to you
 * Totally automated record keeping all done for you
 * No home office. You are the boss and your downline pays you directly.
 * Money in the mail every day!!!!
 * 100% legal....You will be selling a web page service
 * Instant Self Replicating web page to help build your business
 * Program sells itself, just get them to your web page
 * Yearly income over $370,000 when 6 sponsor 6 to 5 levels deep
 * Market world wide (YES WORLD WIDE!!!!) Now!

 We are marketing heavy (2.3 million per week) with a limited width
 before we must go to depth. A first in basic will determine spill over.

 You are on my list of People who market heavy on the internet.
 I am giving you the opportunity to get involved early.
 There is some enormous marketing going on. This is going to be BIG!!!
 You need to at least read the info from our instant autoresponder
 and check it out.
 Have cash in your mailbox as soon as next week! This is for real!

 Go to our autoresponder now to get detailed infomation.
 mailto:cashflow1 at answerme.com

 IMPORTANT: If you wish to respond to the preceding message...

 send email to: cashflow1 at answerme.com

 or <A HREF="mailto:cashflow1 at answerme.com">CLICK HERE</A>.

 Please DO NOT USE REPLY if you wish more information as none can be provided.

 in the subject field or message body.  Your request will
 be processed by a computer program within 36 hours.

 If you have had trouble removing yourself ... or ...
 If you wish to remove up to 10 email addresses from
 Cyber Promotions' e-mailing list, simply send an email
 to manremove at cyberpromo.com and type the Internet-notated
 email addresses in the body of the message, each on its
 own line, with no extra comments.  Your request will
 be processed by a computer program within 36 hours.

 Over 18,000 free autoresponders given away so far!

 FREE AUTO-REPONDERS!  FREE AUTO-RESPONDERS!

 Visit it now... http://www.cyberpromo.com

 Or <A HREF="http://www.cyberpromo.com">CLICK HERE</A>

 [end]