With FREE SOFTWARE, turn US$30 into US$555,550!

Andrew okay at earthling.net
Thu Aug 21 10:01:19 EST 1997

YES!

If your main goal in life is to become Financially Independent,
you are not alone!

a mail and I'll send you a FREE COPY of the PC-SUPER-MLM software
via E-mail for your evaluation. Or you can visit my webpage :)

http://www.weissonline.com/yvy/xandrew/psm.htm

Save the file (super.exe) into a separate directory on your PC and run
the file.  It will extract all the files and then you run the PSM.EXE
and follow the instructions on the screen.  It's that simple!

Thanks, happy surfing!