FREE MLM Training Tape - MLM Leaders ONLY

macs at LOSTVEGAS.COM macs at LOSTVEGAS.COM
Tue Aug 26 15:08:11 EST 1997

Brought to you by M&A Direct E-Mail.
Reply to be removed.

FREE MLM Training Tape - It's about how a 10 year old kid could
build a large massive downline from their kitchen table and retire
at the age of 12 with a lifetime income.

What people are saying about this training tape:
The mail-order "system" is what I was looking for.  I don't like to go
to meetings or meet people face-to-face.  Plus, I've got five little kids
at the house which is a full-time job all by itself.  You've put together
the perfect system for my personality and hard-ship. M.P., Stamford, CT

Fantastic, finally a turn-key operation even someone as shy and
hard-headed as I am can understand and use.  All these "Made For
Dummies" books are real popular these days.  The "system" is the
"MLM-By-Mail For Dummies" Program. - A.M. Laguna Beach,CA

I used to fly all over the country giving meetings and doing trainings
for my downlines, and I was constantly exhausted.  Now, with the
mail-order "system" I sit at my desk in my home, in my pajamas,
and the puppies on my lap.  All I have to do is make a trip 2-to-3
times a week to send out the mail. - L.W., Lake Forest, CA

My friends and relatives won't talk to me anymore because the last
three MLM companies I was with went out of business.  What a
relief it was to find a system that works. - T. N., Newport, NC

In my former careers I traveled all over the world and I was a
high-powered professional sales executive;  but those techniques
don't work in MLM.  Although many MLM companies teach these
methods, they don't work for 99% of the part-time average everyday
guy or gal who joins an MLM opportunity.  Finally, a mail-order
"system" without the hype, no closing techniques to learn or use,
no power-suits or dress-for-success gimmicks, no endless rah-rah
meetings.  A "system" that let's me BE ME, and helps me become
FREE.  Thanks so much.  -  D. T., Planet Earth

If you would like to receive a copy of the training tape, you need Email
your name, address, and phone number to DCMarketing at juno.com.
Orders will be sent out the next business day.  Why not find out what
you are missing in your MLM career.  ORDER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~ Email DCMarketing at juno.com TODAY! ~~~~~~~~~~~
M&A Advertising Rates - Special - For a limited time only.

NOTE:  We are in the process of AT LEAST doubling our list…
We plan on having 400-500K names Shortly...

5 Lines to 200,000 People 4 times, Only $30.00 Reg.
Special Price---> $25.00

40 Line Full Page ad, (by itself) to 200,000 once, Only $89.00 Reg.
Special Price---> $75.00