Halting crossposting of messages

Chris Fields cjfields at jove.acs.unt.edu
Wed Aug 27 21:11:38 EST 1997

Wouldn't a simple filter that allows posting to bionet groups and sci.
groups alleviate this somewhat?  Even moderation of some sort makes more
sense.  As Dr. Krasel has shown, spam would still leak through the filtering
that you're proposing.

Ask the sci. newsgroup managers how they keep out spam.  They do a great job
of it.

--
C. J. Fields
Graduate Student, Dept. of Biological Sciences

email : cjfields at jove.acs.unt.edu
"Giving money and power to government is like giving
 whiskey and car keys to teenage boys"
				-P. J. O'Rourke
"Join the military.  Travel to exotic places, meet
exciting people, then kill them"
				-Anonymous

BIOSCI Administrator wrote in article ...