Help Physiograph part.

James Mahaffy mahaffy at dordt.edu
Sat Dec 6 09:04:28 EST 1997

Folks,

My colleague uses an old E & M Physiograph.  We need to find a
replacement rubber bellows for the pneumograph (Bellows - Narco Bio
System [? bought out E & M] P/N 215 0030. He uses this in our HAP lab.

Does any one know who might carry parts for this beast (it may be about
30 years old, but it does a good job and being Dutch we would like to
keep using it if we can.

James F. Mahaffy                   e-mail: mahaffy at dordt.edu
Sioux Center, Iowa 51250

James F. Mahaffy                   e-mail: mahaffy at dordt.edu