Liquidation Sale

staff at staff at
Thu Dec 11 07:18:26 EST 1997

I found the following and thought you may want to see this.

The site deals with liquidations, closeouts on a variety of products.

The site is huge and has photos of the equipment being liquidated.

You can register and get a FREE CATALOG sent to you at
                 They send it to you for free.

                   MAIN ITEMS INCLUDE

Forklifts - Shelving -Computer Equipment - Office Equipment
                Conveyor - Racks - Carts
          and other office & warehouse equipment.

Take a look at their "Specials of the Month" section for the best bargains

It lists all the items for liquidation & for sale and includes photo's  and pricing
 for each item. Thought you may want to check it out when you get the chance.

Seems like some good bargains so I hope you find it useful.
Let me know what you think! Drop me an E-mail when you get a chance at
staff at

Sent this to you because I thought this site would truly be of interest.
If for some reason, you would like to be removed from this and any future E-mails
from me, please accept my apology for this intrusion. I can remove your name
immediately if you desire. Simply reply to this E-mail with REMOVE in the subject
 title box. Your name will be removed and you will have my sincere apologies.