>>>>> Ho Ho Ho !!!!!!!! <<<<<

nettspy at YAHOO.COM nettspy at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 10 19:44:47 EST 1997

                               FREE...........FREE..............FREE.............FREE

                                                           FREE CALL!

                                                          011-678-77432
                                                             ( NEW !!! )

                                   If you're OVER 21, Get Ready and HANG ON!

                Our young girls are SEXY & HOT (or HOWEVER you want), and are for real!

                                            Talk to them LIVE...... For FREE!

                                            NO 900's, NO credit cards needed!

                                                   Just pick up the phone.

But HURRY!    You don't have too much longer.  We want to introduce you to our girls and our
new business, so we're charging NOTHING for the service, you just pay for normal small long
distance charges.)

           Shy?........Then sit back and listen in on live, sexy conversations with other callers.

                         Get away from that computer, loosen your belt for a few minutes,
                                   recharge your batteries, and have some fun!

        They're waiting for your call, and will talk about ANYTHING you want! No holds barred.

                                                           FREE CALL!

                                                          011-678-77432

                                      (Use your country code if 011 doesn't work)

This is a one time mailing!! You will not receive any  more ads from us. But if you'd like, hit
                                reply and put "remove me" on the subject line.