REACH YOUR NEXT MILLION CUSTOMERS - CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!

metoyou at theholidays.net metoyou at theholidays.net
Sat Dec 20 14:50:43 EST 1997

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
Reach your next million potential customers with this Christmas Special!!

Bring in the New Year with sales, sales and more sales!!

Do your very own mailing with our fresh and accurate e-mail addresses.

This weeks Holidays Special includes 30,000,000 e-mail addresses on CD ROM for ONLY US$150.00! (FREE shipping)

This Special ends December 27,1997, call now while supplies last!!

Place your order by sending e-mail with your request, company name, contact name and telephone number w/ area code to cyberelements at juno.com.

For immediate processing, you may contact us at: 305.231.0803

***Removal Procedures***

"CyberElements Corporation enforces strict policies on our electronic direct mail campaigns to ensure positive mailings.
 If you "do not" wish to recieve any opportunities from us or any of our customers which may have a service or product which you may find interesting or usefull, please
email us at "cyberelements at juno.com" with the email addresses to be removed.  Phone requests will not be honored.  We greatly appreciate your response.
Thank you."

CyberElements Corporation

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>