HAWAII 1998

aloha at ALOHA.COM aloha at ALOHA.COM
Sat Dec 27 23:01:39 EST 1997

ALOHA and HAPPY NEW YEAR from Hawaii.

We hope you'll visit our warm and friendly islands this year. Right now you
can receive a brand new 1998 HAWAII welcome and New Year gift to please you
and remind you of our waiting Aloha. Start the new year with a touch of
Paradise.

May we airmail this distinctive Hawaiian gift package to you? It includes:

       * A unique Hawaiian  decorative ornament with ideographic symbols.
       * A keepsake Hawaiian sheath enclosing an exciting booklet of:
              * Original Hawaiian recipes.
              * Island History and Myths; tales of the Gods.
              * Information  on places with the best bargains and dining.
              * Words that you'll want to know from the language of Aloha

     Feel our Aloha Spirit. Bring a touch of Paradise to your New Year.
Order Hawaii now. Print out and complete the form below with your name and
postal address.  Include $10.00 for this unusual gift. Add $8.00 for each
additional package.  Mail to:

                                                             HAWAII NANI
                                                             PO Box 61928
                                                             Honolulu, HI 96839

----------------------

YES, I WANT A TOUCH OF PARADISE.

AIRMAIL _____ HAWAII GIFT PACKAGE(S) TO:

I have included $_________________

Please send US currency, check or MO only [outside US add $3.00 S/H per
package]. Please also include your Email address.
Your HAWAII ALOHA gift package will fly to you within 7 days of our receipt
of your order.  If our message has reached you in error we apologize. Aloha
and Mahalo.