BLOW UP THE MOON and see what happens! (ABIAN)

J. Farr jfarr at debuci.com
Sun Dec 28 23:55:52 EST 1997

And what exactly has the moon done to deserve this?  It would appear that
someone has a little too much time on their hands.  Then again, if you
wanted to troll, I can't think of a better way to do it.

Alexander Abian <abian at iastate.edu> wrote in article

--

Until the knee-biting commercial world figures out that
spam inspires disgust and not commerce, you will need to

jfarr at debuci.com